Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment repay agreement

Immediate supervisor is threatening to attempt to recover relocation cost with less than 6 months left on an agreement to stay 2 years. Some unethical practices are causing me personal health related stress issues.

I have proof to indicate my performance. I'm given additional responsibility over areas out of control without the authority to correct. Now I have been encouraged to have additional resources report to me doubling my direct reports.
    My local direction conflicts with corporate directive. Can't serve opposing directives. I'm going to be forced to leave in 2-3 months. Is it realistic for a large company to attempt to recover cost with 1/8 of the time obligation remaining?Can they be forced to reveal their track record for cost recovery?

Re: Employment repay agreement

[Some unethical practices are causing me personal health related stress issues.]

If you can prove and demonstrate these issues, the contract may very well be breached and you can do as you wish.

Even if they sue and you lose, a court may very well give them only part of the fee, given the reason you are quitting and given the time you have been there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X