Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can I do about employer false statement?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do about employer false statement?

i was denied unemployment based on the company stating that during a discipline meeting with a supervisor and union representative i communicated a threat towards a coworker

and the facts of the matter are that the supervisor manufactured a lie from a hypothetical question he kept asking me of what would i do if i was backed into a corner qand boxed in by a coworker who wa digging in their pockets as if looking for a weapon, i stated several times that i would walk away and the supervisor refused to accept that i would walk a way as my answer and kept telling me hypothetically that i was unable to walk way or get away from the coworker and the coworker would not let me leave and i stated i would defend my self if forced to do so but that i would not want to defend myself because i have 2 stents in my heart and am on medication for a theird heart blockage and will void a confrontation at any cost , the supervisor took my answer that i would defend my self if backed into a corned a nd unable to get away and told management that i had made a treat against a coworker but did not tell them that he made up and manufactured the statement to coerce me into saying i would defend myself if forced to do so and was in danger of harm and hid the fact that i never threatened any coworker but that he had manufactured the whole evidence to satisfy his own agenda i had the eeoc has filed discrimination and wrongful termination charges, the nlrb has filed coercion, restraining and interference of concerted rights and wrongful termination charges , the dept of labor has filed discrimination and wrongful termination charges, osha has filed wrongful termination and retaliation charges , the union has filed wrongful termination charges, and the industrial commission is expected to file wrongful termination and retaliation charges against this company, and two law firms are waiting to take my case to civil court, if i am not satisfied with the unions outcome on my case , have no idea what the final outcome and total damages that i can be awarded by each department because all cases are being handles separately, what actions should i take now should i accept a wrongful termination lawyers offer to represent me now or keep waiting to see what the company and union agreement offer is, i want to know can i file charges with the unemployment office for the company deliberately giving a statement that i threatened a coworker when they know for a fact that the statement is a lie and untrue in any , way or for and only was done to serve their own purpose as to cause em harm, can i sue everyone involved in this lie and slander of my character and reputation based on this hypothetical lie?

Re: What can I do about employer false statement?

http://www.legaljunkies.com/forumjob...tml#post289785

Please do not post multiple threads on the same topic.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Anthony i have a question i was fired from my job because someone said i had labor some product wrong which was a lie

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        Anthony i have a question i was fired from my job because someone said i had labor some product wrong which was a lie
        Please restate your situation Anthony.

You were fired because someone said you ??????? some product wrong which was a lie. Was this in Armenia?
        Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X