The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quitting then getting rehired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quitting then getting rehired

a lady (if u can call her that) walked out of work because she was caught in some wrongful acts. Everyone was glad to see her leave, except the manager, who happens to be her niece. She was gone for a week and to everyones surprise returned and acted like nothing happened. Our boss told everyone that he had to hire her back because she came back within 15 days and it is the law that he had to take her back. This sounds like bull to me since a few, including myself, quit because of this act. She causes trouble for everyone and has been the reason that some have been fired for no reason. I just wanted to know if that was the law to have to take someone back after they just walk away with no notice in the middle of their shift.

Re: quitting then getting rehired

No that is not the law. But a union agreement may exist or corporate agreement etc. --unlikely though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X