The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Money -- looking for any legal advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Money -- looking for any legal advice

I have not been accused yet but I was just looking for any legal advice.
    I am the manager at a retail store and make after hour nightly daily deposits with other people who work with me because the company requires a witness. Recently the company's loss prevention person came and started an investigation regarding to approximately $60,000 missing from a year ago. The investigation is being made with 8 other people including myself. The bank investigated and closed the case because according to them a deposit was never made. Now the company wants to do a polygraph test on us and if we decide not to take it we can be terminated but if we fail it we can also be terminated. I find this very unfair because the money was deposited and now a year later we are being questioned and we have been given pressure. What happens if we take the polygraph exam and fail it? Can we retake it? What happens if we fail it again? Can we be put in jail unfairly?

re: Missing Money -- looking for any legal advice

The tests are unreliable so you may want to also ask that they pay for legal counsel to assist you...and to discuss the test etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X