Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminated because of Disability - Parkinson's

I worked for a large Oilfield Service Company in South East Asia. The Company is world wide with head office in Houston. I am Canadian.

I was told I was being terminated to cut out expat positions in Asia. The problem is every position is held by an expat and there is no local hire or trainees. I have Parkinson's Disease and have repeatedly asked for recognition for working with a disability, none was ever given. I have kept all my correspondance emails.

If you are interested in representing me, I can supply you with at least 10 major mistakes they made in making me redundant.

ABR

Re: Terminated because of Disability - Parkinson's

Email World Law on their home page and the lawyers will review the case with you. There normally should be no cost if you point out you may want to file suit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X