Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIRLFRIEND HAD BABY,I GOT FIRED

I WAS RECENTLEY FIRED FROM MY JOB DUE TO MY GIRLFRIEND HAVING A BABY,BECAUSE MY BOSS THOUGHT I MIGHT LOOK FOR A BETTER JOB,THAT IS NOT THE REASON HE GAVE ME,BUT ANOTHER EMPLOYEE AT THE COMPANY TOLD ME AFTERWARDS THAT HE ADMITTED TO HER THAT IS WHY HE FIRED ME,ANY ADVICE ON THIS,THANKS NICK

Re: GIRLFRIEND HAD BABY,I GOT FIRED

You could firstly consult your nearest Department of Labor office to briefly discuss the issue with them first...you may also want to ask the company to put what is happening in writing and explain to them that you may have attorneys review the situation--see what they say...

Comment

I am sorry that happened to you. I live in Michigan, I worked for a company for 7 years and got fired after having my son. I don't understand this at all. I tried calling everyone (attorneys, eeoc, etc.) everyone tells me that I got fired from my job and there is nothing that I can do about it. I don't believe that there is nothing I can do about it. I know that there is I just don't have the resources I need. Can someone help me?

Comment

You cannot be fired solely for being pregnant.

If that is the reason contact your state Dept of Labor office.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X