Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New manager created a VERY stressful work environment

There is a new manager that started four months ago with in a few day's he fired one person in our group and has created a VERY stressful work environment every since. I feel as that I am next on his list, I am not allowed vacation days, and when i do force the issue I am still bothered on my day's off, I am continually getting phone call's on my personal cell phone. I have kept all documentation (e-mails memo's etc) it is just very odd to be that I have been with this company for so long doing such a good job. getting along with everyone and now this guy comes in and I always am getting talked to about my performance and the way I speak to people, the other the day in an e-mail he told me I was aggressive, because I finally decide to stand up for my self and respond to an e-mail note (this one is saved as well)

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated this is really getting to the point where it is affecting is physically.

Thank You,

re: New manager created a VERY stressful work environment

You may want to speak with senior managers as a first step but it is not illegal to be a jerk unfortunately so you are going to have to find some kind of political or other solution.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X