Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment offer withdrew

I was offered employment from a local company yesterday, and I accepted. Today I received a call telling me that my offer has been withdrew due to a criminal background, which I do not have. I investigated into this and pulled my criminal background to find that I have 4 charges 3 of which were dismissed because I showed my licenes to the judge (not having a license in possession was the charge) and the other was entered as a guilty plea because I did not have insurance in the vehicle at the time of the incident but did have insurance on the vehicle, so on the court date I showed proof of insurance and the case was dismissed. I was wondering what I could do to obtain my offer back?

Re: Employment offer withdrew

Take all of the records and show them to them to the employer or HR office. If that does not change their minds let us know; you could also have lawyers intervene if need be.

Comment

Re: Employment offer withdrew

I did, I had an official court record faxed over to them. She said that is was a lack of judgment issue that I show. I have started paper work to get the dismissed charges expunged. What could a lawyer do?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X