Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know I have a case, I have written proof and proof of everything.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I have a case, I have written proof and proof of everything.

I know I have a case, I have written proof and proof of everything listed in this next paragraph. please help,
    I worked the day of the 18th and performed my complete job leaving at 5:03pm ( there were some situations which come up on the last part of my day which caused me to become extremely stressed ) so that night I ended up in the emergency room with what was called stress and anxiety. I was taken off work for 2 days the 19th and 20 in which I faxed in to work and told buddy ( last name withheld) that I would be off and he acknowledged getting the fax. Still having problems I found myself back in the emergency room with yet still stress and anxiety and taken off work for a little while longer. I spoke to my Greg ( last name withheld) that next Monday and he and buddy were holding my position open and I let him know I was still having problems. --- I start getting calls that my credit was declined because the work verification shows I was terminated on the 18th. For no call no show... I call and ask and find out this is what they have placed on the termination order. When in fact I had been in contact for the whole week thru faxes and calls. I was only paid thru the l7th. and I should of been paid thru the end of the month due to being paid monthly salary but I worked the whole day the 18th I have proof on this and everything in this paragraph. I also have more that lead up to the fact.

What is the actual issue behind the scenes...what are you accusing them of?

Comment

not really sure

there is so much that it runs into I dont have no idea where to think of starting in such a legal situation.

Comment

re: I know I have a case, I have written proof and proof of everything.

Thanks for " well im sure someone is looking into this " your help but I found out that i do have a legal claim in this matter which i am very delighted to hear. thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X