Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sue Kenya and Tanzania

is it possible to sue the governments of Kenya and Tanzania for violation of my human rights in 1983 when as a refugee under the UNHCR I was chained and put on the president\s plane in chains!! with 10 other kenyans and forcibly flown to Kenya in the middle of the night!! where we underwent torture and incarceration and some of my colleagues hanged (murdered). I was later taken by the Swedish government to sweden where I lived and became a swedish citizen and qualified as a dental surgeon and I live now in the UK where I work as dentist. This quest has been sparked by the present situation of the kenyan government disregarding international law regarding somali refugees(women and children) at the border of the two countries. Terrorists should not be an excuse for the young and innocent to be punished and there is a mechanism of flushing out islamic terrorists from genuine refugees but that is not my problem now-please help so that other african governments can at least respect international law of which they are signatories!!

Re: sue Kenya and Tanzania

Please email World Law Direct at [email protected] and reference [kenya suit]. WLD lawyers will help outline a strategy for you to deal with this. The post you made is on file with WLD staff.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X