Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlawful removal of our three children by public authorities

My three children where taken into care six months ago on the basis of disability discrimination by public authorities.
    I want to ensure they think three times before doing this again and want to sue for ??£500,000 I want the top lawyers to make this happen for me and my three children and my husband.

Are you 'the one'?

I have strong evidence and am completing my masters in international law. This action has completely devastated my whole life my twelve month old baby was snatched from me along with a little two year old and a five year old. WHY? because I reported allegations made by my child and more importantly I have a hidden but socially unacceptable disability.

Know other parent who did what I did would have had three children removed for six months this is clear discrimination and I want to ensure my little boys never have to suffer this kind of 'inhuman and degrading treatment ever again' I want compensation for private medical care for myself and my family for life, I want my three sons to have private educations at the best schools to counterbalance the stigma they will carry around for life.
    I have been unable to accept a post for ??£50k per year due to the stress. My husband and I are on the edge of breakdowns due to the unlawful removal of our three children by these public authorities. I would also like to take a case under against the UK government in the ECHR. HELP US GET JUSTICE

Re: Unlawful removal of our three children by public authorities

I wish to inform you that in the Disability Discrimination Act it is provided that disabled people must get equal opportunities unless safety of others is affected. Further, ECHR (European Court of Human Rights) procedure is guided by the Rule of the Court. ECHR works under the Convention for Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms. Article 3 provides for Prohibition of torture and you can among other grounds claim that the act of public authority has amounted to inhuman and degrading treatment as parents of children were separated from their small children. Article 8 provides for Right to respect for Private and Family Life and provides that the public authority will not disturb this unless required by law.

AFF.

Comment

This post is confusing. You have a "hidden but socially unacceptable disability"?

You reported to whom? Something your child told you? Did it involve your husband? For them to take such drastic action, the allegations must have been sexual abuse (molestation) of one or more of the children by your husband, but obviously I'm merely assuming here. I can't imagine anything else that could have been reported that would cause the authorities to remove all three children from your home.

It is not "torture" or "inhumane" to protect children from harm. You will not prevail under the guidelines the other poster cited. Obviously the article he/she cites was required by law, or they could not have had the authority to take the children away.

There is obviously more to the story that you did not include, and as such, a reader here could assume that something very serious must have happened for this to have taken place.

Comment

indeed this is totally confusing. If they had taken the childrens in there custody then that "hidden but socially unacceptable disability" should be of serious nature

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X