Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions Please... Best Human Rights Law Firm In Canada?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions Please... Best Human Rights Law Firm In Canada?

I have a friend who filed a legitimate refugee claim in Canada and it was ignored for 8 years for political reasons (can be proven with recordings of honest law enforcement officials). Who is the best in Canada for this sort of thing. Here is background info below. The man is a whistle blower who had his book manuscripts exposing high-level corruption seized at gun-point without warrants by federal agents. http://www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1229

Re: Opinions Please... Best Human Rights Law Firm In Canada?

Pls Consult an experienced attorney to solve your issue and it will also help to provide a best legal representation for your case

Comment

We have a similar concern in Australia.
      I am doing as much research as I can all over.

If anybody has further direct comments please let me know.

Comment

This is all about the Canadian cases and people who filed their problems here. Let’s supposed to utilize the best essay writing service so that you may have the approach and ease to comprehend the ways easily.

Comment

3 replies and nobody answered OP's question. sigh.

Comment

Best in Canada? Hmmm

ANY good litigator or government affairs lawyer can help IF the case is real and legit and well documented.

Comment

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X