X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Jurisdiction on Crimes

Hey,

I am a law student and I recently came across a statement which states that “discuss the state jurisdiction on the crimes committed regardless of where the crime starts or ends”.

Now as far as my knowledge is concerned and in the light of cases that I have studied, the state exercises full jurisdiction over the crimes committed on it’s land except in the case of diplomatic officials. Whereas, if the crimes starts from your land and ends in another state, then in order to start prosecution, there ought to have been an extradition treaty along with the principle of double criminality.

Anyways, I am not sure about the authenticity of the above knowledge. So any help would be highly appreciated

Re: State Jurisdiction on Crimes

Do your own homework.

Comment

Originally posted by adjusterjack View Post
      Do your own homework.

If you don’t know the answer or your attitude don’t allow you to help others then perhaps you should refrain from replying. Or I believe you haven’t studied the question totally

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X