Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost bank wire to FIJI with Chase bank

My husband transfered (wire) money from chase bank account USA to my Fiji ANZ account not knowing that the account had closed. Upon enquiry in Fiji. ANZ said that they had received the money however sent it back to chase the very next day as my account had closed. Upon enquiry with CHASE they say that the money is still with ANZ here in Fiji.. I have been told the same thing for the past month and now am at a loss as to what to do.. Please help. I cant seem to locate my money as both banks are telling me that the other bank has it.

Re: Lost bank wire to FIJI with Chase bank

I suggest you start with the Fiji bank and get copies of the documentation of the transfer that shows the details which could include the routing numbers and account number of the Chase account that it went into. There might even be a confirmation of receipt by Chase.

Then your ex can present those documents to Chase so Chase can find the money.

Comment

Good suggestion above,

But if Chase stonewalls you, file a complaint with your state attorney general and/or state banking commissioner as well. They can also help resolve.

(Normally btw Chase is pretty good with this kind of issue)

Comment

Pull out the big guns and you will find out where it is.

OCC: Home Page
        Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

OCC route resolved

Thanks!

Comment

Glad to help.
            Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X