Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wire Transfer, No Product - eBay, Netherlands

I need some beginning advice for collecting money I sent to a company in the Netherlands. We had previously completed 3 transactions without a problem. Now on this fourth incident I wired $5000 to the company and then I got nothing but weird excuses, and now complete silence. The money was wired on Jan 12. Note that I have received some emails from the guy who apparently is registered as a Sole Trader. And yesterday he listed a bunch of equipment on eBay. Yet he will no longer reply to any of my messages; will not pick up his phone. I'm out $5000 and have an unhappy customer as a result.

What is my first course of action to get my money back? I've been probing other resellers and found 2 other companies to which he has done this in the month of January.

What's really strange is this person has been on eBay for 6 years with a 99.2% feedback rating and over 1200 positive responses. Something odd has happened and I need some suggestions on what I can do legally to get my money back. As I said it was done by wire transfer..

re: Wire Transfer, No Product - eBay, Netherlands

Hi--You may file a police and/or FBI report for fraud, and file in court where they live as well if you know who they are. WLD can also track them down, prosecute and collect though they do charge a basic fee for that. They have 280 lawyers in the group covering all U.S. states and 26 countries

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X