Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

Montechristo you are such a jack ass. Why has it taken so long to bring your evidence and team of international lawyers. You are full of BS.

Comment

Don't expect to get through because these are all fake email addresses.

Comment

This is lennylynx
        I'm still residing in the uk
        Therefore I'm not fully aware of other victims
        of land fraud in St Lucia
        Are you seeking litigation,if so
        How do you intend to litigate?
        Originally posted by count of montecristo View Post
        Hi Lenny
        This is Montecristo. I have your email, but can you send me the emails of anyone else you know of, or have them contact me, who are victims of land fraud to compile a huge list against the evil lawyers and the corrupt officials of St Lucia? It is time to bring the curtain down to show the world who these unscrupulous bastards and the evil parasites they work for, (meaning) those who steal what belongs to others are. The justice of it all will be, all the evidence we all have that cannot be disputed by any law in St Lucia or globally legally and to watch these parasites deteriorate financially-socially and psychologically before our very eyes. It would have been absolutely glorious if our departed loved ones could have been present to witnessed the annihilation of those responsible. On the other hand, you NEVER know, maybe they are the strength that fuels our perseverance to find the illusive justice of St Lucia. Send info to [email protected] Thanks
        Montecristo

Comment

Can I get any update on what is happening in the last 45 days?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X