USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

    My father was beneficiary in Will of my Grandmother in which Hundreds of acres of land in St Lucia was due to him , however the land was illegally sold with the aid of prominent notaries and government officials including the prime minister at the time. A full investigation of this matter is being sought, however due to unwillingness of St Lucia lawyers to act for us our efforts are being hampered. Are there any actions we can take while residing in the United Kingdom to exercise our rights and seek justice in our legal issues with st Lucia i.e. suit the government or officials, notaries etc.

    We seek an international law firm to undertake an investigation into this matter preferably experience in the St Lucia Civil code or Napoleonic code.

  • #2
    re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

    You may email World Law Direct at [email protected] (or use the private "Ask An Attorney" web question form on the home page), and briefly list the subject. WLD lawyers will help outline a strategy for you to deal with this. The post you made is on file with WLD staff. WLD has over 280 lawyers in the group covering 26 countries and all U.S. states.

    Comment


    • #3
      re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My father was beneficiary in Will of my Grandmother in which Hundreds of acres of land in St Lucia was due to him , however the land was illegally sold with the aid of prominent notaries and government officials including the prime minister at the time. A full investigation of this matter is being sought, however due to unwillingness of St Lucia lawyers to act for us our efforts are being hampered. Are there any actions we can take while residing in the United kingdom to exercise our rights and seek justice in our legal issues with st Lucia i.e. suit the government or officials, notaries etc.

      We seek an international law firm to undertake an investigation into this matter preferably experience in the St Lucia Civil code or Napoleonic code.
      I do understand everything you've stated. I am currently involved in the abyss of corruption in St Lucia regarding fraudulently stolen land. The culprits, their attorneys and a host of unscrupulous characters are nothing more than modern-day pirates with the help of the inadequacy of the law. Dishonesty is a way of life for many who will do whatever it takes to take possession of someone else's property illegally. In fact, your post was the first I read regarding the corruption of such a beautiful and once outstanding island.

      Comment


      • #4
        re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

        I don't have much experience in S.L. but haven't experienced much corruption there except the unions.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

          Corruption of SL unions is legendary which unfortunately has hurt not helped us working class because they have made SL an unfavourable locale for American and European businesses to be established. NDC knows this but can't do anything about it. Wouldn't be quite so bad if unions weren't so ingrained in Government.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

            Look-up- Gregory Delzin in Trinidad he did wounders for my family in St. Lucia. More info email:
            [email protected]

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

              To all the good people of St Lucia that have been or are still victims of the gutless, spineless and vile crooks posing as representatives of the country and the law, I say sorry.

              Sorry, that the law of the land has no effectual way of preventing this from continuing.
              Sorry, that the spineless politians who could act to close this down, but have thus far failed the people, either because they are benefitting from this, or are to far in bed with those lawyers who are at liberty to do as they please.

              Sorry, for all the excrement, scum lawyers abusing their office by cheating people of their inheritance.

              Oh,they may be laughing at posts like this because at the moment all that can be done is to express feelings in words, but every dog has it's day, the day will come when these RATS will be exterminated. I relish the day when that happens, when the guilty one are named and shamed, when all that they have acquired legally or otherwise are stripped from them, leaving them to experience what so many others have gone through

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

                Dear Inkerman53

                Nice to hear from you. I do not know who you are, but our problems seem to exude some of the same evil characteristics.

                These unscrupulous parasites such as the lawyers I have encountered and those who committed fraud against my family and I will be exposed because that is one of the great things about the media, it can and will reach everyone instantly.

                The world of tourism-foreign investment and many other interests globally will be impacted by this decision. I am not proud to do this, however, justice MUST prevail.

                The above mentioned group and more will ponder, if this kind of injustice can happen to such a patriotic son of St Lucia, like I have been, and his family, then what the hell will St Lucia do to and against me as a tourist-foreign investor or otherwise?

                I have decided that this must be done for my family and I, plus all the other St Lucians who are victims of this epidemic of greed and dishonesty.

                I am also going to involve the government of St Lucia prior to the full exposure of my catastrophic account of despair-desolation and the desecration of my family’s existence, to allow the law to rectify it's ongoing deficiency in justice so the lawmakers will know that I mean business.

                I am not afraid because every accusation of crime that I have made is professionally and legally documented and will be my evidence needed to expose those who wronged my family and I.

                Corroboration is not the problem for me, but co-operation from the law is.

                Everyone involved directly or indirectly is documented thoroughly for their criminal part in defrauding my family and I.

                THE PROOF IS IN THE TRUTH..

                I either get back all that is mine under the law, or the world knows all about it plus launching my legal representation by those whom I now believe cannot be bought by the system of St Lucia to look the other way like it has before.

                The government and the law of St Lucia will have to defend itself in the public eye by proving to me and the legal world that my evidence is incorrect.

                That is not a legal possibility, because if so, then the entire legal system of St Lucia which was built on the Napoleonic Code and the British code which in turn formed the Revised Laws of St Lucia must become obsolete.

                My documents have been examined by legal minds elsewhere who concurred with every shred of my evidence. These foreign legal minds practice law using the same codes as St Lucia, but who are not allowed to come to St Lucia to represent anyone due to their competence, and that includes North American chief superior court judges.

                Someone from the St Lucian government will have to answer the globally asked question, “WHY”

                Stay tuned and good luck.

                Montecristo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

                  Originally posted by count of montecristo View Post
                  I do understand everything you've stated. I am currently involved in the abyss of corruption in St Lucia regarding fraudulently stolen land. The culprits, their attorneys and a host of unscrupulous characters are nothing more than modern-day pirates with the help of the inadequacy of the law. Dishonesty is a way of life for many who will do whatever it takes to take possession of someone else's property illegally. In fact, your post was the first I read regarding the corruption of such a beautiful and once outstanding island.

                  Hi,
                  Sorry it has taken so long to reply to you, but there are circumstances beyond my control.
                  I'm just wondering how you are getting on with your legal issues in St Lucia.

                  Perhaps it may be in both our interests to share information with each other with a view of fighting
                  the corrupt system in St Lucia and hopefully getting a mutual positive result.

                  How do you feel about that?

                  Regards

                  Lennylynx

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

                    Originally posted by Denis View Post
                    Look-up- Gregory Delzin in Trinidad he did wounders for my family in St. Lucia. More info email:
                    pttomase[email protected]
                    Hello Denis,

                    Thanks very much for your response.
                    I have emailed Gregory Delzin in Trindad and he is looking at the evidence I have provided thus far.

                    However I have tried to email you at the quoted email "[email protected]" but an error keeps occuring. Have you an alternative contact address?

                    Many Thanks
                    Lennylynx

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

                      Originally posted by count of montecristo View Post
                      Dear Inkerman53

                      Nice to hear from you. I do not know who you are, but our problems seem to exude some of the same evil characteristics.

                      These unscrupulous parasites such as the lawyers I have encountered and those who committed fraud against my family and I will be exposed because that is one of the great things about the media, it can and will reach everyone instantly.

                      The world of tourism-foreign investment and many other interests globally will be impacted by this decision. I am not proud to do this, however, justice MUST prevail.

                      The above mentioned group and more will ponder, if this kind of injustice can happen to such a patriotic son of St Lucia, like I have been, and his family, then what the hell will St Lucia do to and against me as a tourist-foreign investor or otherwise?

                      I have decided that this must be done for my family and I, plus all the other St Lucians who are victims of this epidemic of greed and dishonesty.

                      I am also going to involve the government of St Lucia prior to the full exposure of my catastrophic account of despair-desolation and the desecration of my family’s existence, to allow the law to rectify it's ongoing deficiency in justice so the lawmakers will know that I mean business.

                      I am not afraid because every accusation of crime that I have made is professionally and legally documented and will be my evidence needed to expose those who wronged my family and I.

                      Corroboration is not the problem for me, but co-operation from the law is.

                      Everyone involved directly or indirectly is documented thoroughly for their criminal part in defrauding my family and I.

                      THE PROOF IS IN THE TRUTH..

                      I either get back all that is mine under the law, or the world knows all about it plus launching my legal representation by those whom I now believe cannot be bought by the system of St Lucia to look the other way like it has before.

                      The government and the law of St Lucia will have to defend itself in the public eye by proving to me and the legal world that my evidence is incorrect.

                      That is not a legal possibility, because if so, then the entire legal system of St Lucia which was built on the Napoleonic Code and the British code which in turn formed the Revised Laws of St Lucia must become obsolete.

                      My documents have been examined by legal minds elsewhere who concurred with every shred of my evidence. These foreign legal minds practice law using the same codes as St Lucia, but who are not allowed to come to St Lucia to represent anyone due to their competence, and that includes North American chief superior court judges.

                      Someone from the St Lucian government will have to answer the globally asked question, “WHY”

                      Stay tuned and good luck.

                      Montecristo
                      Hi Montecristo,
                      if you are intersted in sharing information with a view towards pooling our information and advise
                      and combatting St lucian corruption and getting justice please email me at [email protected]

                      We have been struggling for 6 years now to progress our legal issues in St Lucia.
                      The more of us that join forces the more clout we can muster to break down fortress St Lucia
                      and bring the outlaws to justice and get our land back.

                      Regards
                      Lennylynx

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

                        Hi Lennylynx
                        Welcome to the victims of corruption club and forum.

                        If you've experienced injustice in St lucia, then you know how we all feel.

                        Unfortunately, I am unable to publish any my evidence with anyone unless we were all standing on Lucian ground face to face and ready to attack the beast of corruption individually or together.

                        We all should keep corresponding in order to stay in touch and create a formula to fight these cockroaches of corruption and to help rid St Lucia of these parasites as much as we can.

                        I have in place contacts for publication of my story of injustice in St Lucia, the other Caribbean islands, and of course North America and other parts of the world.

                        I can corroborate everything about my story of injustice 200% without any doubt.

                        Those whom I have encountered such as lawyers-government officials and of course the unscrupulous culprits who wronged my family and I knows very very well that my evidence is in tact and that will never change.

                        They know that I will stop at nothing in destroying them by any legal means necessary or whatever it takes to find justice within the law, even though the law is inadequate.

                        It is up to us victims to help change the law, because the parasites likes it just the way it is.

                        I cannot believe that the government of St Lucia who is totally aware of rampant corruption for sooooooooo long is willing to allow media harm to come to St Lucia because so many of us have been abused by the system.

                        The lawyers do not give a damn about the victims of fraud as long as they benefit from it to look the other way.

                        Spread the word all over the globe to create a network to attack the injustices of St Lucia perpetrated by unscrupulous characters-dishonest lawyers-inadequate law system and certain government personnel who aid these parasites in committing these crimes. This is war.

                        Montecristo

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

                          Originally posted by count of montecristo View Post
                          Hi Lennylynx
                          Welcome to the victims of corruption club and forum.

                          If you've experienced injustice in St lucia, then you know how we all feel.

                          Unfortunately, I am unable to publish any my evidence with anyone unless we were all standing on Lucian ground face to face and ready to attack the beast of corruption individually or together.

                          We all should keep corresponding in order to stay in touch and create a formula to fight these cockroaches of corruption and to help rid St Lucia of these parasites as much as we can.

                          I have in place contacts for publication of my story of injustice in St Lucia, the other Caribbean islands, and of course North America and other parts of the world.

                          I can corroborate everything about my story of injustice 200% without any doubt.

                          Those whom I have encountered such as lawyers-government officials and of course the unscrupulous culprits who wronged my family and I knows very very well that my evidence is in tact and that will never change.

                          They know that I will stop at nothing in destroying them by any legal means necessary or whatever it takes to find justice within the law, even though the law is inadequate.

                          It is up to us victims to help change the law, because the parasites likes it just the way it is.

                          I cannot believe that the government of St Lucia who is totally aware of rampant corruption for sooooooooo long is willing to allow media harm to come to St Lucia because so many of us have been abused by the system.

                          The lawyers do not give a damn about the victims of fraud as long as they benefit from it to look the other way.

                          Spread the word all over the globe to create a network to attack the injustices of St Lucia perpetrated by unscrupulous characters-dishonest lawyers-inadequate law system and certain government personnel who aid these parasites in committing these crimes. This is war.

                          Montecristo

                          Hello Montecristo,

                          Thankyou for your warm welcome to this unique club.

                          Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I am unable to meet you in
                          St Lucia. ( when I share our case with you I'm sure you will understand why )
                          I do feel it is of crucial importance that we meet or discuss these issues via e-mail.

                          When my name is revealed to you you will then see that the evidence of corruption
                          reaches the very top in St Lucia.

                          I can assure you that it will be well worth it and may well advance your case and mine. 201%

                          I have a mountain of evidence and documents.

                          Please, I urge you to contact me via email :- [email protected]

                          and let battle commence

                          Best Regards

                          Lennylynx

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

                            Originally posted by inkerman53 View Post
                            To all the good people of St Lucia that have been or are still victims of the gutless, spineless and vile crooks posing as representatives of the country and the law, I say sorry.

                            Sorry, that the law of the land has no effectual way of preventing this from continuing.
                            Sorry, that the spineless politians who could act to close this down, but have thus far failed the people, either because they are benefitting from this, or are to far in bed with those lawyers who are at liberty to do as they please.

                            Sorry, for all the excrement, scum lawyers abusing their office by cheating people of their inheritance.

                            Oh,they may be laughing at posts like this because at the moment all that can be done is to express feelings in words, but every dog has it's day, the day will come when these RATS will be exterminated. I relish the day when that happens, when the guilty one are named and shamed, when all that they have acquired legally or otherwise are stripped from them, leaving them to experience what so many others have gone through
                            Dear Inkerman
                            This is Montecristo. Can you send me your email and anyone else you know of who are victims of land fraud to compile a huge list against the evil lawyers and the corrupt officials of St Lucia? It is time to bring the curtain down on those unscrupulous bastards and the evil parasites they work for, (meaning) those who steal what belongs to others. Send info to [email protected] Thanks
                            Montecristo

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers

                              Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                              Hello Montecristo,

                              Thankyou for your warm welcome to this unique club.

                              Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I am unable to meet you in
                              St Lucia. ( when I share our case with you I'm sure you will understand why )
                              I do feel it is of crucial importance that we meet or discuss these issues via e-mail.

                              When my name is revealed to you you will then see that the evidence of corruption
                              reaches the very top in St Lucia.

                              I can assure you that it will be well worth it and may well advance your case and mine. 201%

                              I have a mountain of evidence and documents.

                              Please, I urge you to contact me via email :- [email protected]

                              and let battle commence

                              Best Regards

                              Lennylynx
                              Hi Lenny
                              This is Montecristo. I have your email, but can you send me the emails of anyone else you know of, or have them contact me, who are victims of land fraud to compile a huge list against the evil lawyers and the corrupt officials of St Lucia? It is time to bring the curtain down to show the world who these unscrupulous bastards and the evil parasites they work for, (meaning) those who steal what belongs to others are. The justice of it all will be, all the evidence we all have that cannot be disputed by any law in St Lucia or globally legally and to watch these parasites deteriorate financially-socially and psychologically before our very eyes. It would have been absolutely glorious if our departed loved ones could have been present to witnessed the annihilation of those responsible. On the other hand, you NEVER know, maybe they are the strength that fuels our perseverance to find the illusive justice of St Lucia. Send info to [email protected] Thanks
                              Montecristo

                              Comment

                              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x

                              the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

                              widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X