X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigerian Fraud Schemes 4-1-9

Mr. Lukoki Fernando (InterCo-Ordinator) and Nigerian Fraud Schemes 4-1-9

Upon the death of a distant relative, I received an e-mail from the Wema Securities PLC. informing me of an inheritance. They claimed to have transferred the inheritance to the La Caixa bank in Madrid Spain located at 3642 Universitat.... Tel: 0034-646-688-545 ext 002, Fax; 0034-911-814-223 and an e-mail, [email protected]. They claim the funds is covered with a comprehensive insurance bond policy and claim that the bank will not release it under the insurance policy act-code of conduct and says I need a clearance from the ministerio de Economia. Then it listed, Europe Correspondence Credit Agent Contact: Mr. Lukoki Fernando (Inter Co-Ordinator) e-mail; [email protected]. I have read the Nigerian Fraud Schemes, 4-1-9. I contacted Mr. Fernando and informed him of it's content. He then replied with acknowledge of such taking place over the net but insists the inheritance is no part of these schemes. I am hesitant in accepting the money and would like to know if you have the means to verify the authenticity of this claim. I don't know what the status of Mr. Gapuds' finances at the time of his death and I don't want to be a victim of fraud because of a loss either. Please, If you will help verify this. It will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Nigerian Fraud Schemes 4-1-9

This is a fraud--see Financial Fraud Schemes: http://www.worldlaw.eu/article/1090/

Comment

I'm also, I received a message from the same address and I want to verify
      Please told me because I sent them some money >> this there message
      =======================================
      the Clearance Authorization and the Fund Declaration as requested by the La-Caixa Bank, we wish to inform you of the payment instruction which has already been confirmed in your favor for the release/remittance of your total funds, to be wired into your account through the correspondence deposit bank here in Spain (La-Caixa Bank)as instructed.

We are the intermediary agent between the correspondence bank here in Spain(La-Caixa) and the beneficiary,as your fund has been approved for onward transfer to your nominated account,as soon as the clearance authorization and the funds declaration confirmation are issued. We have forwarded an application for the clearance authorization and funds declaration to the Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda and European Financial Control Unit respectively on yo ur behalf for the onward release of your fund, we have also forwarded your information and other documents to the office of the notario.

Be informed that your fund is covered with a comprehensive insurance bond policy, as a result of the insurance bond policy covering your total sum, you will be responsible for payment of the non refundable deposit for the Clearance Authorization to the Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda, and the Fund declaration confirmation stamp duty as contained in the attached forms. You are therefore required to fill the Clearance authorization form correctly and return to this office with all the requirements including copy of your identification and the Clearance authorization deposit of €3,800 (Three Thousand, Eight Hundred Euros) as indicated in the form, and also the Fund Declar ation form from the European Union Financial Control Unit ,which has a stamp duty of €1,850 to be paid as you can see in the bottom of the form,totaling € 5,650,00. (Five Thousand, Six Hundred and Fifty Euros) to be paid, Payable to our agency debt collectors account information below:
      ===============================================
      Do I am a victim of fraud? Please or what?
      thank you

Comment

That is fraudulent yes.

Report it to your police dept.

You might also ask World Law Direct to check their databases on these people.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much to answer

But we have a saying that the law does not protect the dupes

Lost money and can not be recovered because it went to another country

I ask God to avenge their disease and hateful

thank you once again

Regards and respect

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X