Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sue Alibaba in China against the scams - Is it possible in China?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sue Alibaba in China against the scams - Is it possible in China?

I have been scammed second time on alibaba this year. I have tried everything i can by talking with alibaba support members but in no vain. Since Alibaba is a chinese company, can any one suggest me how to sue them. Infact can i sue a Chinese company in usa? Also on what advantages a chinese company may have under this situation?

Re: Sue Alibaba in China against the scams - Is it possible in China?

I wish to inform you that Alibaba.com has stated on its Website that it does not represent either the Buyer or Seller in any transaction between those parties which use the Website and undertake transactions. Further, it has stated that it may not be able to resolve the dispute to your satisfaction. You can lodge a complaint with Alibaba.com. If it fails to resolve the dispute then you can file a lawsuit in the Court of competent jurisdiction against the other party in the transaction. You can also report the matter to police. You can first serve a notice to the party with which you have transacted business. If it fails to solve the problem, thereafter, you can file a lawsuit.

AFF

Comment

Do i have to save the proof that i filed the complaint to the alibaba first?

Comment

Dear WorldLaw,

One question, we know that Alibaba is protected in its statement on its website, that does not represent either party.

I think my case is severe, I presented the complaint to Alibaba, sending all the requested evidences and answer me that will give the company three days to reply me for my money, and in three days if the company does not respond in this time, they will suspend it until you return the money.

Today I received a reply from Alibaba, which denies my evidence sent to them "" They say, You have known in google provider and not on our web site of Alibaba,'' but my evidence is that I was contacted 7 times in Alibaba for this company.

I think it is very serious of the part of Alibaba, here they are committing a crime to deny evidence to protect a thief and do nothing, what do you think.?

Flo Are

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X