Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesia orders - ALIBABA trade forum

I used the Trade Forum \"ALIBABA\" at www.alibaba.com and contacted two sellers registered on the Alibaba website. I made an initial order from each seller sending Bank Wire Transfers to Jakarta Indonesia in the amounts of $39xx (10/06) and $1605 (11/06), and have not heard back from either companies. Niether shipments have come in, and both company\'s websites have suddenly \"dissapeared\". I have come to the conclusion that both company\'s could possibly be the work of one entity, scamming people on the ALIBABA trade forum. I contacted ALIBABA but to no avail. I have all documents, email messages and Wire Transfer Information, and would like to know if charges can be filed in Indonesia, and is there anyway for me to get my money back from the Wire Transfers that I sent to the two Fake companies? Thank you for your time in this matter

re: Indonesia orders - ALIBABA trade forum

You may file a police report and an FBI report for fraud, and file in court
    where they live as well if you know who they are. World Law Direct can also track them down, prosecute and collect though they do charge a basic fee for that. WLD has more than 280 lawyers in the group covering all U.S. states and 26 countries.

Comment

Waiting to hear from the police, they say they are calling this week

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        I used the Trade Forum \"ALIBABA\" at www. alibaba .com and contacted two sellers registered on the Alibaba website. I made an initial order from each seller sending Bank Wire Transfers to Jakarta Indonesia in the amounts of $39xx (10/06) and $1605 (11/06), and have not heard back from either companies. Niether shipments have come in, and both company\'s websites have suddenly \"dissapeared\". I have come to the conclusion that both company\'s could possibly be the work of one entity, scamming people on the ALIBABA trade forum. I contacted ALIBABA but to no avail. I have all documents, email messages and Wire Transfer Information, and would like to know if charges can be filed in Indonesia, and is there anyway for me to get my money back from the Wire Transfers that I sent to the two Fake companies? Thank you for your time in this matter
        Hi there
        I have recently a problem with Alibaba.com . Not the site but one of its seller members and more accurately JMTcomp. This so called company has posted its latest products I saw one of them which I was interested in I nigotiated with the company about the price and shipping and everything looked fine till I transfered the money and there was no respond from them any more. Now I am writing to the site owners to see if they can do something to help me catch this Indonesian bastard. If you have any advise or some kind of solution please feel free to tell me. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          I used the Trade Forum \"ALIBABA\" at www. alibaba .com and contacted two sellers registered on the Alibaba website. I made an initial order from each seller sending Bank Wire Transfers to Jakarta Indonesia in the amounts of $39xx (10/06) and $1605 (11/06), and have not heard back from either companies. Niether shipments have come in, and both company\'s websites have suddenly \"dissapeared\". I have come to the conclusion that both company\'s could possibly be the work of one entity, scamming people on the ALIBABA trade forum. I contacted ALIBABA but to no avail. I have all documents, email messages and Wire Transfer Information, and would like to know if charges can be filed in Indonesia, and is there anyway for me to get my money back from the Wire Transfers that I sent to the two Fake companies? Thank you for your time in this matter
          Looks like you have been scammed...
          Unluckily Alibaba takes no responsability on the issue and won't help you to recover the money.
          Banks in Indonesia won't help neither. As soon as the receipient cash the money it's gone.
          Police won't help neither.

The only solution is to check the supplier BEFORE closing any deal. In Indonesia you can get very good businesses but also a lot of scam, mainly in big B2B web sites...
          Chasing scammers out of Indonesia
          Verification of suppliers
          Anti scam Company background check

Comment

Another scammer from Indonesia

FLAXMOTOR
            Rahmat Serta
            Budi Aprianto Amkom

Estafadores!!!!

Comment

Another scammer from Indonesia

DELI-AUDIO
              Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan 12
              Medan Sumatera Utara
              Indonesia

DELI-AUDIO
              Jl. Tawakal Ujung Raya 34
              Jakarta Barat - Jakarta Raya
              Indonesia

E-mail :

[email protected]
              [email protected]

Comment

Hi Everybody,

I am new in this forum, I got this forum link from alibaba.com
                And I am really sad to read about indonesian trading scam here. it's really bad for me, indonesian trader.

We got "hand in hand to do better business"

Please kindly email me if there any information you need about doing business in Indonesia.
                Don' t do business yet, until you perfectly sure with the partner. I will try to help you verifiying the company.

-Donny Yudhia Hersanjaya-
                Phone : +62-8179125352 (Call/SMS)
                Email : [email protected]
                Web : www.hersanjaya.co.cc

Comment

Sumber Electric-DYITrade
                  Reza Surbakti

Comment

BIG Indonesian Scammer- WARNING DO NOT TRADE WITH
                    Sumber Electric-DYITrade
                    Reza Surbakti

Comment

Re: Indonesia orders - ALIBABA trade forum

If you have any info on scam artist, fake company or business from or to Indonesia, please submit the data on our website:

http://www.indolegit.com/report.html

[INDOLEGIT]

Help us to fight indonesian scammer
                      Indolegit - Indonesian Business Verification Service
                      Check and Verify Your Indonesian Business Partner
                      Protect Your Business from Indonesian Fraud and Scam

Comment

India Fake company from Dubai, hope every manufacture and supplier be careful about this company:

India cheat company from Dubai BURJ ALSHARQ COMPUTERS L.L.C. contactor: MOHAMMAD ZAHED (business development manager) mobile: 971507853329/ 0507853329/ phone: 97143555095 [email protected] [email protected] www.buricomputers.com

Their email address from their site are not true:

[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Comment

Hi, does anyone know if www.parcelhandicrafts.com is a trusted supplier? or how i can find out if they are a legitimate company?

Comment

SCAM and FRAUD- Guntur Simbolon, RAJA SONJAYA, Medical indonusa co, ltd, Alibaba Acus

SCAM and FRAUD- Guntur Simbolon, RAJA SONJAYA, Medical indonusa co, ltd, Alibaba Acuson P50

Beware of faking Alibaba sellers. I was trying 4 times to buy Acuson P50 ultrasound from different Alibaba merchants. The most sophisticated fraud provides Mr. Guntur Simbolon - [email protected],
                            Company name: Medical indonusa co, ltd.

http://www.alibaba.com/member/id1005899347.html

Payment for Acuson P50 4V2 probe according to Invoice was sent to RAJA SONJAYA

ADDRESS : JL.RAWAMANGUN MUKA SLTN NO.5 JAKARTA TIMUR, DKI JAKARTA, 13220, INDONESIA

Tel.: 62-21-5525039

Mr. Guntur Simbolon called to me many times, promised to send equipment immediately after payment. But after payment he demands more and more money, motivating it that there is no profit from my order, and if “you do not agree” to pay more, he “will back your money at 50%”. I was agreed to pay two times more for shipping, but finally today he wrote: “We never send ...”
                            My recommendations to other buyers: 1. Never pay in advance 2. Use ESCROW or PAYPAL 3. Buy only from Verified Member. Any advices, how I can recover my money? Thank you, Alexander

Comment

Maybe you are interested this website: hanak-china.com

(Rubber Wheel-Hanak International Industry Limited)

Waiting for your more news

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X