Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Lottery win or fraud?

RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM INTERACTIVE LOTTERY GAMES IN CONJUNCTION WITH SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLCUP ORGANIZING COMMITTEE THAT MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAPPENED TO COME OUT TOP NUMBER OUT OF 200 EMAIL ADDRESSES ON FINAL BALLOT DRAW AND HENCE I AM THE WINNER OF SIX HUNDERED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS.
    I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THE STAFF FOR QUITE SOMETIME WITH MANY INTERNET FRAUD QUESTIONS AND EACH TIME HAVE BEEN ASSURED THAT THERE IS NOTHING THAT I HAVE TO WORRY.
    NOW THEY ARE ASKING ME TO COME AND RECEIVE MY WINNING PERSONALLY.
    MY QUESTION IS IT SAFE FOR ME TO GO AND PICK UP MY WINNINGS? WHAT ARE THE RISKS INVOLVED IN IT AS REGARDS TO MY PASSPORT AND TRAVEL DOCUMENTS?
    I HAVE ALREADY BOOKED THE TICKET AND WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU GIVE ME AN ADVISE SO THAT I CAN TAKE ACTION ACCORDINGLY. THANKS!

re: Email Lottery win or fraud?

See http://www.worldlaw.eu/article/1795/ It is a scam. Enter "international lottery scam" into Google and read many articles about it. They want you to pay fees and no real lottery does that. You may notify the FBI and/or your local police as well if you wish.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X