•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Notarization fees in China - SCAM

Dear Karolina,
    we have the same requaste from Wang.
    Does the cooperation with this company was good?
    Did you pay notary fees?
    Waiting for you answer

Have a nice day!

Dasha.

Comment

Originally posted by Karolina View Post
      Good morning,
      I am writing form Poland.
      We've got an email form Wang:
      "Dear Sir or Madam,
      Good day and well known you from Hotel ChaƄcza***.
      We are a large tour group which has 330 tourists. We will divide our tourists into 7 groups to your country for traveling, around 40-50 per batch every 10 days from October/ November 2019- February, 2020. By the way, the time from October/ November 2019- February, 2020 can be adjusted by your acceptance ability. Please recommend us interest, city scenery, tourist attractions, shopping malls, etc. As the company travel group, I think single rooms with twin or triple beds are the best choice for us. Yes, we also want you to offer your travel service quotation (including travelling routes, accommodation with 2*or 3*or 4* hotel, transportation, three meals like buffet, entrance fees, tour guides, insurance, tips, the unit price of each person's day trip and the total price of the whole group, ect). Could you please send us the 10-day program with pictures in PDF and the total quotation list in the form of attachment (including services mentioned above)? Thanks in advance.
      Best regards
      Wang
      Tel:0086-756-6940182
      YueShang Construction Group Co., Ltd.
      VAT:9144010130472821XY"

Is this a fraud?
      Next week we wanted to fly to Zhuhai for sign the contract. We agreed all detail by email.
      What should we do?
      They told us about notary fees but didn't say anything that we should take the money with us.
      Please tell us what do You think about this?
      I am realy confused. We bought the tickets, it was expencive, but we sill don't pay for the hotel.
      Now I see we should not go....

Can somebody write somethig more - maybe someone else got the mail like this.
      Dear Karolina,
      we have the same requaste from Wang.
      Does the cooperation with this company was good?
      Did you pay notary fees?
      Waiting for you answer

Have a nice day!

Dasha.

Comment

Re: Notarization fees in China - SCAM

Originally posted by Karolina View Post
        Good morning,
        I am writing form Poland.
        We've got an email form Wang

Is this a fraud?
        Next week we wanted to fly to Zhuhai for sign the contract. We agreed all detail by email.
        What should we do?
        They told us about notary fees but didn't say anything that we should take the money with us.
        Please tell us what do You think about this?
        I am realy confused. We bought the tickets, it was expencive, but we sill don't pay for the hotel.
        Now I see we should not go....

Can somebody write somethig more - maybe someone else got the mail like this.
        Karolina, we are a Polish tour operator. Did you go finally to China? We received a really similar email in August 2019 with smaller number of tourists.
        Could you write more information? From the beggining I was thinking that it's a scam. We were working a lot of hours on the programme... But finally we didn't send them the offer and we found the information about them here...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X