Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to find a reliable company in China!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to find a reliable company in China!

Please advise

re: I want to find a reliable company in China!

For what type of matter?

You could try www.alibaba.com

There is some reliability there with long time members.

Or World Law could likely help you.

Comment

I want to buy handbags, shoes, Jeans...
      Thanks

Comment

me too. maybe a risk but success biz without china supplier

Comment

scam

Comment

to contact chinese lawyer Zhang Liyong, who can help you.

Comment

Hi There,

Mostly you can find reliable suppliers in China this way:
              1) attend trade fair
              If you buy large quantity, visit big trade fair like Canton fair, East China fair in China. the fair committee set a high threshold for the chinese companies to attend: must exported more than say million dollars in past year, if not, they are not qualified to exhibit. so suppliers you met in those fair are very reliable.

2) sourcing online
              nowadays, most chinese company set up online presence(website), so it is pretty easy to find a supplier online. B2B site like alibaba.com also is a good place to search supplier(they don't verify their members properly though, include trustpass and gold supplier). the key is you must make due diligence before you run into business with any of the company you come across online, including members of alibaba.com, made-in-china.com and tradekey.com.

3) for end wholesaler/retailer
              If you are not buying on contain basis, I think you can directly buy from wholesale market(like Yiwu Market) here, it is the biggest wholesale market in China, including all kinds of variety. The key is to find a relible agent to compare price and arrange the shipping for you.

We are a company based in china offering sourcing, quality control and company verification service for foreign small and medium sized companies. please visit our site at www dot chinawhy dot net for more details. Thank you.

Comment

Really??

Comment

me 2

Comment

stay away from tradekey there are far to many people getting riped off never pay for items through western union ive checked a lot of gold key members websites on this and guess what most if not all that i checked are registerd only for a year thats a red flag for fraud there chancers if u want to waste your money throw it in the bin and u have the same effect my advice is any good supplier worth haven is worth paying for so search for a wholesale directory like worldwidebrands dont be another poor person who get robed

Comment

We are very glad to hear your information.
                      If you want to import from china, please contact with us. Our company aerospace science & industry shenzhen group corp. belongs to china aerospace department. We are a big state owned company. You can browse our company web site www.szaerospace.com
                      If you are interested, please contact with us.
                      We look forward to your reply.
                      Bes regards

s
                      Sherry
                      [email protected]
                      [email protected]
                      Aerospace Science & Industry Shenzhen (Group) Co., Ltd
                      Add: 4/F, CASIC Bldg., Tower B, No.4019,Shennan Road, Fu Tian District, Shenzhen, P.R.C
                      Tel:0086-755-88266282 13713587987
                      Fax:0086-755-88266226

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        We are very glad to hear your information.
                        If you want to import from china, please contact with us. Our company aerospace science & industry shenzhen group corp. belongs to china aerospace department. We are a big state owned company. You can browse our company web site www.szaerospace.com
                        If you are interested, please contact with us.
                        We look forward to your reply.
                        Bes regards

s
                        Sherry
                        [email protected]
                        [email protected]
                        Aerospace Science & Industry Shenzhen (Group) Co., Ltd
                        Add: 4/F, CASIC Bldg., Tower B, No.4019,Shennan Road, Fu Tian District, Shenzhen, P.R.C
                        Tel:0086-755-88266282 13713587987
                        Fax:0086-755-88266226

a big scammer!!!!!!

Comment

If you want to do long term business with Chinese companies and serious about it then first find 30 to 40 companies from different b2b portals and then pay a visit to China. Its will cost you about $3,000 but its better than losing your money. You can consider this as an initial investment in your business.

Comment

Maybe you'll like to try one of the established B2B portals like Manufacturers: Global Sources

They verify their suppliers at least three times - to ensure that they really exist. They also double-check their business details, like license, financial wealth etc. I think in this volatile business environment, it is very important to ensure that the suppliers you are dealing with is reliable.

Hope that helps!

Comment

dhgate.com is also one the b2b portal which have reliable suppliers, because they verify the supplier but contacting them theirselves and also the payment system they have is reliable they process the payment through a third party system and do not release the payment until the right products are shipped.

they charge some % for this type of transaction as commision

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

Working...
                              X