Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WUHAN JARMOO FLAG CO.,LTD.?? SCAM?

Im trying to order beanies for a company. Long story short they are asking for Western Union, and I'm trying to figure out if this is a scam or not? Any advice?

LINDA LONG-Market Department
    .................................................. .........................................
    WUHAN JARMOO FLAG CO., LTD.
    ADD.: NO.3 RD, GUTIAN, QIAOKOU INDUSTRY ZONE, WUHAN, CHINA
    TEL.: +86 (27) 83315310; Mobile:+86 15549432021
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    ALIBABA ID: cn1001870707
    Websites:
    WUHAN JARMOO FLAG CO., LTD. - A professional flag supplier
    Wuhan Jarmoo Flag Co., Ltd. - flag & banner, tent
    China Beach Flag, Custom Flag, Banners supplier - Wuhan Jarmoo Flag Co., Ltd.

Re: WUHAN JARMOO FLAG CO.,LTD.?? SCAM?

You may ask for a reference from company and may ascertain as quality reliability of this company. Further you may place order on letter of credit with payment when goods reach your port of entry so that your money is not lost. You may also check importers registration with various government authorities and verify its authenticity.

AFF

Comment

Hi,

I'm planning to put an order in with this company too.

iheartbacon107, did you do any business with them or did you do any more research?

Comment

help you check the company WUHAN JARMOO FLAG CO., LTD
        pls send me email
        [email protected]

Comment

Hello!

I placed orders with this company serveral times. It's not a scam. They deliver a good price/quality.
          Communication can be a problem sometimes but mostly there are no big problems.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by hjt61 View Post
            Hi,

I'm planning to put an order in with this company too.

iheartbacon107, did you do any business with them or did you do any more research?
            They are actually wonderful to do business with and I have ordered products for my drumsticks business many times. I work with "Sherry". She is currently making me items for a trade show I am attending in January.

Comment

Never pay by western union.

No real business will ask for that.

Only bank transfers, credit card and paypal etc.--verifiable reversible (if need be) transactions.

Comment

If it's on Alibaba, always pay in a way that's covered by their Trade Assurance. That way, you'll save yourself the hassle.

Comment

Excellent reminder!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X