Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract with Chinese factory

We purchased 12,000 dollars worth of goods in China and the firm has not sent them and is now 90 days past due. Lots of excuses are given. What can we do now? Can somebody help collect or enforce the agreement?

Re: Contract with Chinese factory

You may email World Law Direct using the private "Ask An Attorney" web question form on the home page. Click HOME at the very top of this page. They will get the money or goods for you. Their staff in China will be at the front door of the factory gates or the owner's home ASAP.

Comment

Hi: See the other posts under doing business in China as well.

Comment

I have lost 4000 USD

Comment

If you are able file a police report.

Comment

nothing can do with them

Comment

scam

Comment

Always verify your partners before sending money there.

World Law can help if need be, just email them.

Comment

You may email World Law Direct using the private "Ask An Attorney" web question form on the home page. Click HOME at the very top of this page. They will get the money or goods for you. Their staff in China will be at the front door of the factory gates or the owner's home ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    We purchased 12,000 dollars worth of goods in China and the firm has not sent them and is now 90 days past due. Lots of excuses are given. What can we do now? Can somebody help collect or enforce the agreement?
                    I can help you get it back.

All the best.

Ken Stone
                    My name is Ken Stone, and I'm a Brit. I've been living and working in China for the past 10 years. Don't get ripped off! Talk to me first.

Web: http://www.yourchinatradingpartner.com

Blog: http://www.safelysourcingchina.com

Comment

I think reply posted on this date Dec 31st, 2006, 06:40 PM is fine

Comment

Originally posted by yctp View Post
                        I can help you get it back.

All the best.

Ken Stone
                        How ? what is the process ? curiously to know.
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dsswonderman View Post
                          How ? what is the process ? curiously to know.
                          Thanks

I'm not going to go into detail merely to satisfy idle curiosity.

However, the first things I would need would be all of the details of the transaction; who?, what?, when?, where?, how many?, how much?, etc.

The rest of the processes involved I have no intention of disclosing on a public BB, as that would be tantamount to giving information to the enemy, and possibly enabling them to cover their tracks even more than they currently do.

All the best,

Ken Stone
                          My name is Ken Stone, and I'm a Brit. I've been living and working in China for the past 10 years. Don't get ripped off! Talk to me first.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            There are a lot of people who have lost money in China to scammers.

I know you feel gutted, raped, hung out to dry, impotent, and without any legal recourse to get your money back, or to set into action any series of processes to enable you to get your money back, or at the very least - to catch the perpetrator.

I want you to know, that just isn’t true.

Before you read further, I need you to understand that I'm not promising I can get your money back for you.

However, I can do something for you – on your behalf.

I can submit your case to all the relevant (case specific) and appropriate national and local (to the crime) authorities government in China and provide them with your contact details – the whole complaint written in the Chinese language.

Those pertinent departments include:

The local police.

Bureau of Fair Trade for Imports and Exports.

China Customs & Excise.

The Ministry of Commerce to the Peoples Republic of China (National Level)

Local Administration for Industry and Commerce (Regional Level)

Ministry of Public Security of the P. R. China Information Network & Security
                            (Which deals with internet fraud)

Department of Foreign Trade.

China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission.

Mediation Centre of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, and

The bank involved.

And finally, I can assist you in engaging a lawyer, and act on your behalf, should you so wish.

I can do this for a small fee which will cover the translation costs of your case, and the submission time involved.

This is a new service I’m offering.

The very least that will happen is that your claims will be piped into official channels in the language native to the pertinent officers, and they will then contact you in English with further questions.

Should anything remain unclear, you may then refer them to me, as your interlocutor.

At least this way you can be assured that the perpetrator will be tracked.

In China, everyone is required to carry an ID Card.

You can’t open a bank account without one.

You can’t pick up money from Western Union without one.

In the vast majority of cases, but not all, you can’t set up a website without one.

You can’t register a business without one.

That means, if you have the bank account number of the person to whom you transferred the funds you have lost. Then the bank is in possession of his/her ID Card number.

That means, the police can approach the bank, get the ID Card number, and then track the individual down.

Once they’ve tracked him/her down by this means. They can also see how much money has come into that account, and from what countries. With a lawyer it then may be possible to contact all those others who have transferred money, through their banks to the perpetrator's bank, and ask if they received their goods.

If they did not, then it may be possible to bring all the victims together to start a class action suit against the perpetrator to ensure they’re taken off the streets.

Definition of class action suit: In law, a class action or a representative action is a form of lawsuit where a large group of people collectively bring a claim to court.

I’m as tired of reading about these villains as you are.

At the very least you will have some form of closure, and your feelings of impotence will be greatly ameliorated.

I will send anyone who requires this service the fee schedule upon personal communication through my profile here.

All the best,

Ken Stone

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X