Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China trade dispute

We have imported a specialized cutter from china - on inspection the machine has turned out to be very much second hand (not new as specified) and we suspect has been severely damaged by seawater due to it being shipping in non-waterproof packing crates in a leaking container. We have paid a deposit of $25600 against a full price of $62000. We have notified our supplier that we have rejected the shipment and provided pages of reasons for this. We have requested that they return our deposit plus expenses we have incurred in the UK in regard to the shipment. In return they can take back their goods but only after monies due to us are deposited in our bank account--Our supplier keeps insisting that the machine is new which it is blatantly NOT and is demanding the balance. What can we do?

Re: China trade dispute

Please email World Law Direct at [email protected] (or use the private "Ask An Attorney" web question form on the home page), and briefly list the subject. WLD lawyers will help outline a strategy for you to deal with this. The post you made is on file with WLD staff.

Comment

Our attorneys will call you today as well.

Comment

need help please

Comment

World Law's lawyers could also probably intervene and help resolve this if need be. You may email them on the home page.

Comment

I have just read many fraud stories about Tradekey and its scary. I'm not sure if I want to try business with them or not.

I am looking into doing business with TradeKey...the company webiste is www.sonike.com. Can anyone please tell me if you have had fraud experiences with this company??

Thanks

Comment

I have just read many fraud stories about Tradekey and its scary. I'm not sure if I want to try business with them or not.

I am looking into doing business with TradeKey...the company webiste is sonike.com. Can anyone please tell me if you have had fraud experiences with this company??

Thanks

Comment

I have not heard anything--good or bad.

You coud have World Law investigate them for a minor fee

Comment

wow $25600 against a full price of $62000

Comment

scam

Comment

it is hard to find a reliable supplier

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X