EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received two emails right after I orderd and they were phishing emails and not real. be careful!!
    But I dont understand how they tims that just as I ordered?

Comment

• Who actually owns and runs this EMS shipping? Can it be trusted in China? I can't seem to get a clear picture of the operation.

Comment

• It's not just China as I understand but a cooperation of the postal systems around the world.
        But the China part seems to have a lot of issues from time to time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Who actually owns and runs this EMS shipping? Can it be trusted in China? I can't seem to get a clear picture of the operation.
          99.9% of the packages are with no problems.
          You have to watch out for scammers pretending to be EMS, that's where the issues sometimes exist. In my experience.

Comment

• It does seem there are a large number of scammers, why so many on this ems firm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
              It does seem there are a large number of scammers, why so many on this ems firm?
              Cuz it's a huge operation with millions of customers and good target for trying to trick people up. Like fed ex or ups might be eg.

Comment

• Originally posted by unitboi View Post
                Re: EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

I wouldn't worry to much about this if you ordered from eBay. The EMS offices are closed due to the Chinese New Year. As far as when you will get your product all depends on if EMS shipped it out of China before they closed their offices for the new year. If so, it should arrive at the normal time due to the fact that it might already be in USPS system. I hope this helps.
                ahh thx!

Comment

• Any major shipping or mailing company is subject to some kinds of online scams these days, you have to use your diligence on any of those transactions, and common sense.

Comment

• Pay attention to what you are doing!! Every major company has phishing scams and the like these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

me too im still waiting i make an order jan 24.and they said they are close till feb.31and feb 1, i receive e mail saying they already send the item but the tracking number that they give is not working.
                      i agree very frustrating some times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I ship millions of dollars of goods from all over Asia throughout the year and sometimes have manufacturers use EMS to ship smaller products because it is by far the least expensive method for small products. EMS works like the United Sates Postal Service does. If you ship something via USPS to China it will arrive via EMS.

EMS is not necessarily a scam. I actually have shipments in transit right now that I cannot seem to get the tracking number to register with USPS but they always arrive on time.

If I was you I wouldn't worry to much unless the package is a few days late.
                        thanks, i am worried but will wait a bit

Comment

• There is a lot of fraud and "phishing", check your details closely.

Comment

• mahe VERY sure the email is really from them, there is SO much scamming around them

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X