EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received two emails right after I orderd and they were phishing emails and not real. be careful!!
    But I dont understand how they tims that just as I ordered?

Comment

• Who actually owns and runs this EMS shipping? Can it be trusted in China? I can't seem to get a clear picture of the operation.

Comment

• It's not just China as I understand but a cooperation of the postal systems around the world.
        But the China part seems to have a lot of issues from time to time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Who actually owns and runs this EMS shipping? Can it be trusted in China? I can't seem to get a clear picture of the operation.
          99.9% of the packages are with no problems.
          You have to watch out for scammers pretending to be EMS, that's where the issues sometimes exist. In my experience.

Comment

• It does seem there are a large number of scammers, why so many on this ems firm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
              It does seem there are a large number of scammers, why so many on this ems firm?
              Cuz it's a huge operation with millions of customers and good target for trying to trick people up. Like fed ex or ups might be eg.

Comment

• Originally posted by unitboi View Post
                Re: EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

I wouldn't worry to much about this if you ordered from eBay. The EMS offices are closed due to the Chinese New Year. As far as when you will get your product all depends on if EMS shipped it out of China before they closed their offices for the new year. If so, it should arrive at the normal time due to the fact that it might already be in USPS system. I hope this helps.
                ahh thx!

Comment

• Any major shipping or mailing company is subject to some kinds of online scams these days, you have to use your diligence on any of those transactions, and common sense.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X