Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can I Find a Reliable Company in China?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can I Find a Reliable Company in China?

Please advise, thx

re: How Can I Find a Reliable Company in China?

World law can do a background check for you.

Email them on the home page above--

Comment

Finding a reliable supplier involves a lot of research, even what seem like big enterprises can be nothing more than a fancy con. International trade requires more than just sitting and googling and looking on alibaba, it involves travel and intelligent hard work to make sure you never put yourself in the position to be ripped off.

I have read many posts on here about people being ripped off by "fake goods retailers" and i wonder what people expect when they are dealing with very low level triad workhorses?

Half the worlds wannabe "entrepreneurs" think they can simply log onto alibaba or tradeportal websites and they are international businessmen/women, if it was that easy there would be no poor people!!

i am 25yrs old and have been dealing in china since i was 20, when i first imported my first 20ft container of electric golf trolleys, i was a professional golfer before this and had major experience in the golf retail market. why am i saying all this....to make a point that you cannot just expect to do delve into one of the most volatile markets in the world and not get burned.

my company offers services to people wishing to purchase from countries outside their own, i am regularly in China, Russia, USA, and Tiawan and can arrange most things for most types of business.

look through my website and if you are interested, please email me.

If you choose to go alone, then good luck, you will need it!

Regards
      Mark

Comment

wearwarehouse.com is

Comment

If they have asked you to send them any money for flight tickets/visas/work permits then you are being scammed. If the offer turned up out of the blue (meaning you don't know anything about it) or the "company" has a contact number which begins +44 70 then you are most definitely being scammed. The fact that you are asking this question here means that you already have doubts about it being genuine, so go with your gut instinct and do not have anything to do with it.

Comment

for mark above fair play to ya for being successfull but it doesnt answer any question for the person who asked it your just blowing your own trumpet and selling ur own company get lost ya sap

Comment

worldwidebrands.com or ec21.com never pay through western union

Comment

See my post here

http://www.legaljunkies.com/forumdoi...ier-china.html

Hope it can help you a little bit

Comment

i think you should do a lot of work on searching for the reliable company for your business or some other. You should check their security system and years of working on online business.

Comment

Re: How Can I Find a reliable company?? - TradeKey

contact TradeKey Business to Business (B2B) Marketplace - Manufacturers directory for international trade leads

Comment

Yes contact http://cn.tradekey.com - TradeKey - they've limited offer on.................

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        Please advise, thx
                        I can assist you, if you'd care to contact me privately.

All the best,

Ken Stone
                        My name is Ken Stone, and I'm a Brit. I've been living and working in China for the past 10 years. Don't get ripped off! Talk to me first.

Web: http://www.yourchinatradingpartner.com

Blog: http://www.safelysourcingchina.com

Comment

Wow, really? When I Google the name TradeKey, I read about nothing but people having been scammed. Why would I want to look there?

Comment

in fact,it is rather hard to confirm a reliable company.I am a Chinese but I still need to talk busines with them face-to-face.I do so for 2 points
                            1.Confirm they are factory,how many workers there,how they will coperate with me
                            2.Confirm their quality,talk with their QC and teck manager to learn as much as possible
                            If anyone need my help,I will be please to do so.Contact me at [email protected]

Comment

Hi,

Agree that its not easy to find a reliable company that provides great quality at reasonable prices. Research is definitely necessary before dealing with any company. Do clarify all doubts by submitting inquiries to the company, "goggle" the company online to see if anyone have experience sourcing from them, etc.

Also, you can try B2B portals to get in touch with thousands of suppliers. One recommended portal is Manufacturers: Global Sources. They're reputable for verifying their suppliers at least 3 times to ensure that they've real factories & presence etc.

All the best to your sourcing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X