Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excentral International, a forex broker supposedly based in Turkey.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excentral International, a forex broker supposedly based in Turkey.

I invested in Excentral International, a forex broker based in "Turkey" (they claimed in my case). I was tricked and scammed into investing all my money to a total of 45 thousand USD. The accounts manager assigned to me initially assisted me in making money in my forex trading. After I earned about 20 thousand dollars, my account manager insisted I close all my open trades including my bitcoin crypto trade which was making money. He said I will be instructed shortly how i can make my bitcoin trade double. He then made me open trades which i did not have idea, were losing trades.. all i know was that he was helping me become profitable as he promised, since i held a gold account and i according to him was valuable and entitled to trading assistance. Then that same night all my trades lost, a total of more than 60K USD. Can I file a complaint against the Account Manager or with Forex Broker - Excentral International ? Do you think I have a good case to win ? What else could I do? I cannot spend heavily on a lawyer after all I lost.

OM Bridge (Pty) Ltd

Also this address sometimes:
    w. eXcentral-int. com
    p.+271 05 951261
    a. Unit 6C3, 159 Rivonia Road, Sinosteel Plaza,
    Morningside Ext 39, Sandton, 2146, South Africa

I had a similar experience.Now that I Complained to OM Bridge they just ignore me.I was told to marginally liquidate my account in order to expedite the withdrawal of my funds.Still waiting for payment as promised by my Account Manager.

Comment

Seems like a scam to me!

Comment

There have been a number of complaints with that firm.
        At some point regulators or other law enforcement officials may need to become involved.

Comment

I have heard about this firm myself. I found better opportunities in the crypto world and trading platforms.

Comment

That's true. The crypto frenzy is here to help us all profit!
            I found better opportunities in the crypto world and trading platforms.

Comment

High chances this was a scam. I’m sorry to break it down to you, but I heard a lot of similar cases in the investment world. I would suggest you hire a professional lawyer to look into this case. Otherwise, you might end up losing more money, and it’s better to be safe than sorry. After knowing about these cases, I still wanted to continue my online investing journey, but I do it only on investment commission free platforms, usually on apps or software systems. I find these are way safer. Anyways, good luck and hope you will figure out everything in the end.

Comment

They scammed me to and I just filed complaints with several criminal law enforcement agencies.

Comment

Investing online, especially in the Foreign Exchange Market, can be dangerous. Forex scams abound in the world of online trading, propelled by con artists who profit from the anonymity of online trading. Investors can avoid catastrophic penalties by recognizing a risky broker early on. This is very important when you start trading, to get a trustworthy broker.

Comment

Domain Name: FSCA-ZA.ORG

Registry Domain ID: D402200000018757654-LROR
                    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.domain.com
                    Registrar URL: domain.com
                    Updated Date:
                    Creation Date: 2022-01-06T12:12:06Z
                    Registry Expiry Date: 2023-01-06T12:12:06Z
                    Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
                    Registrar: Domain.com, LLC
                    Registrar IANA ID: 886
                    Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
                    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6022262389

The scammers seem to have bought a new domain above that forwards to the real government website.
                    Then they send emails to make you think it is coming from the gov site.

Comment

Reports about Excentral-int / OM BRIDGE (PTY) LTD / indeed seem to be piling up---complaints about telephone deception, scare tactics, rip-offs and pure investment fraud. One should certainly be cautious.
                      They also do seem to put up sites, remove them, put up others etc.

Comment

Your situation is a reason to go to the police with a fraud complaint. 60,000 is not a small amount of money, so you should fight for it. If I were you, I would first file a complaint and get my money back. I've been trading for a long time, and I know how hard it is to make that money sometimes. All that helps me is the best altcoins signals, which one experienced trader advised me. I have been using this trading method for a year now, making a lot of money. I wish you good luck. I hope justice will be done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)