Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriott data breach lawsuit and damages

I believe that recent unauthorized activity on my credit card has been caused by the Marriott data breach.

One of my cards I only used at a Marriott in Canada last month and I never used the card otherwise for the last year.

So now what? What can I do? Do I have to sue them? Is there some government agency that will do this all for me?
    I am really stressed over this.

Re: Marriott data breach lawsuit and damages

To make it even worse, Marriott said yesterday that unauthorized access to data at former Starwood hotels (and that company's reservation system) has been taking place since 2014.
    Ouch!

Comment

Cancel your card. I am guessing you have suffered no loss since your card issuer should have covered you for the fraudulent use.

Comment

By the time you have to redo all those auto deductions it is a HUGE waste of time and big inconvenience. The breached companies should have to legally pay for that time--IMO!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X