USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could This Be Considered Cyberbullying? What Can I Do About it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could This Be Considered Cyberbullying? What Can I Do About it?

I belong to a social network site. In the past, members have created blogs on blogger where they take screen shots of member posts and posted selfies and have created blogs posts. There is currently a list blog up, with such topics as rude & hateful, annoying & irritating, offensive. On this blog, people were encouraged to make member recommendation, and were later added to a list. There is another blog up that someone has created, that is a list of selfies that have been posted in selfie posts. Can this be considered cyberbullying and what can be done about it?

Re: Could This Be Considered Cyberbullying? What Can I Do About it?

I wish to inform you that if selfies have been posted on the second blog without written permission of the first blog administrator or its members, then a notice may be issued to the second blog to remove the posts. If no action is taken then the first blog and its members may file a lawsuit. They may claim damages and costs. The court will consider all the facts and decide the matter. Alternatively, they may report the matter to law enforcement agencies.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X