•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFFA
    replied
    Re: domain name owner and DNS issues

I wish to inform you that your client can seek access to website and have its ownership. In this regard if web designer does not agree to give access to website then lawsuit can be filed and court order can be obtained.

AFF

Leave a comment:

• notamused
    started a topic domain name owner and DNS issues

domain name owner and DNS issues

My client is the r[registered[/I] owner of his domain name

Said domain ane was purchased using another parties credit card.

My clients Former web designer the credit card holder neither provided a contract for nor informed my client of any charges incurred for hosting his web site.

My client not having been informed of these fees beforehand has rightfully refused to pay the surprise bill for hosting, and his former web designer [ the credit card holder] has suspended his account.

godaddy.com the domain registar in the matter has required that they be sent a copy aka photo...of government issued photo ID and a business license as well as my photo id {as respondant ] to solve this issue. I'm currently awaiting word form them on our next step

Needless to say this is not how I would spend my time and energy .

It has been a tremendous stress.

What are my clients legal rights concerning this issue.?

Thank you,
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X