Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buying medication on-line from us "cyber drs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying medication on-line from us "cyber drs.

i am a little freaked out right now, i had placed a prescription from us based on-line pharmacy, ihave received meds Zanax before from this site and am conviced they were legit usa based site ONLY USING US LISCENSED DRS. AND US LISCENSED PHARMACY. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE MAIN SITES THAT I HAD DONE BUSINESS . WITH NO PROBLEM. THERE HAVE BEEN OCCASIONS. I DID HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ACTUALLY SPEAK TO THE ON-LINE USA PRESCRIBING DOCTORS AND THE USA LISCENSED PHARM . ALSO I HAVE ORDERED IN THE PAST PHNTERMINE DIET PILLS AND HAVE QUITE SUCESSFULL lost 75 # IN 9 MONTHS. LET ME GET TO THE POINT, I HAD AN ORDERED IN A MY MEDS STORE, I HAD PLACED AN ORDER ON JAN 10,2007 , PROCESS SEEM TO GOING BY SMOOTHLY. OKAY, HERE THE SCARRY PART OF THIS SITUATION, ON 1/13/07, I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL SAYING THIS PARTICULAR SITE WAS 'RAIDED' FRI OR SAT. THE DEA ACCUSSED our ON-LINE OFFICE HAVE BROKEN LAWS AND HAS SHUT DOWN WE WILL BE COMPLYING . WHAT ACTIONS CAN THE GOV TAKE UPON ME? IN THE FAQS SECTION ON THESE SITES STATES IT IS LEGAL, HOWEVER THEY CAN NOT SHIp TO CERTAIN STATES I LIVE IN N.J. MOVING SOON TO az i have been diagnosed in the past of the need of these meds

Re: buying medication on-line from us "cyber drs.

They could in theory come after you but most likely will not. Best to avoid those sites in the future however.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X