Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet gamblng

(internet gambling) i beleive i won but they are not paying me i wagered on the first coach to be fired in the nfl by jan 8 07 dennis green was fired jan 1 they lsted 12 coaches to choose from one of them was dennis green the last 2 wager options after the 12 coaches was the field (which to me means any coach listed above) and also none of the above (which i would say means any coach except those listed above) so i wagered on the field and believe i won because green was fired jan 1 they failed to pay me and are now saying the field meant any coach except those listed above and none of the above means no coach will be fired throughout the whole nfl so y would they not just make the wager as no coach will be fired instead of none of the above i feel this is misrepresentation plz help im pretty pissed about this

Re: internet gamblng

what company is involved??

Comment

pinnaclesports.com

Comment

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court-- You may also report them to your state attorney general's office.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X