purchasing a clone script with a license that looks just like another website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purchasing a clone script with a license that looks just like another website

Hi, I purchased a script from fmyscript.com that looks just like the script of fmylife.com. My script came with a lifetime license, does this mean I am copyright infringing or am i safe?

Re: purchasing a clone script with a license that looks just like another website

I wish to inform you that in case fmylife.com has taken a copyright of the script then they are the owners of this script. Now in case you try to use the same script then it will be a violation of copyright and for infringement you can be made liable. The owner has the power to grant licence and not any other party hence grant of licence by fmyscript.com is not valid. Hence if fmyscript.com does not have the Copyright then its licence to you does not protect you.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X