Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suing Hackers

I run a website that has recently been hacked. My website is airsoftintel.com and I am interested in tracking the hackers and prosecuting them for damages and anything I can get from them. I don't like that all the money I dropped into paying a webdesigner is being ruined by a hacker.

What steps should I take to track the hacker and sue them for hacking my site? Is a case like this able to be won?

Thanks,
    Nathan

Re: Suing Hackers

Hi,

You may file a police and/or FBI report for fraud, and file in court where they live as well if you know who they are. WLD can also track them down, prosecute and collect though they do charge a basic fee for that. WLD has 280 lawyers in the group covering all U.S. states and 26 countries.

Comment

I don't know who they are and would be interested in learning more about how WLD can track and prosecute them. How would I go about setting that up?

Thanks a ton!

Comment

You may email World Law Direct at [email protected] and reference [site hacked 39]. WLD lawyers will help outline a strategy for you to deal with this. The post you made is on file with WLD staff.

www.worldlaw.eu

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X