Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

online gambling: sites are complying with the new laws?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online gambling: sites are complying with the new laws?

Over the past month, i have played bingo, slots, etc...at about 6 different sites. 3 of them i belive, just since last friday evening. They have, combined, took $3500.00 approx. from me. Now that i am broke, i have spent last 2 days just trying to get the free $ to try sites out, and over half of them said i cannot register or bet from my region and turned me down. When i asked the last place, they said they were complying with the new laws, and that they have not been able to let me or anyone from my region in for past 30 days! I asked if the ones whom took all that then from me were legally able to accept it and let me play, or if i had won, even let me cash out then, and they said ask a lawyer on that matter. So can you tell me? Heck, bingovega got $1,000.00+ in just 1 week!

re: online gambling: sites are complying with the new laws?

Please email World Law Direct (or use the private "Ask An Attorney" web question form on the home page), and briefly list the subject. WLD lawyers will help outline a strategy for you to deal with this. The post you made is on file with WLD staff.

www.worldlaw.eu

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X