Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virtual game account

i joined like 3 years ago an online game (virtual world) where i can deposit real cash and use it to buy or trade in-game virtual-items, and even make money and withdraw it to my back account, i have invested on this game about $200 but the game account has a lot more value as i have gained other virtual things in-game , now .. about 3 month ago this game company received conplains from other members about my behavior in-game sujesting i have scamed other members , and they locked my account and wont give me accest to it or the money in it. they do have a policy that say that they can close anyone\'s account if they consider it nessesary
    this company called mindark is located in SWEDEN and i was wondering if there is a way i can get my money back or accest my account again.
    entropia universe is the firm.

Re: virtual game account

Please email WLD at [email protected] (or use the private "Ask An Attorney" web question form on the home page), and briefly list the subject. WLD lawyers will help outline a strategy for you to deal with this. The post you made is on file with WLD staff.

http://www.worldlaw.eu

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X