Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: winner of 2010 fifa world cup lottery promotion

This is a scam. A well known tactic to obtain your personal information and bank information. Don't do it!
    "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
    "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
    "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

me too....

Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).
      Head-quarters: FIFA-Strasse 20
      P.O. Box-8044 Zurich, Switzerland.
      Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) - FIFA.com

Office of communication:
      68 New-Bond Street, LONDON, United-Kingdom
      Telephone: +44 703-187-1977

Name: ( my name )

Congratulations on your selection among the lucky winners of the FIFA CASH PRIZE AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAM. Your winning prize has been processed and a certificate of winning issued for recognition of your winning. The issued certificate is attached to this email.

Prize Funds Release Process:
      FIFA has its partnership bank for the transfer of the prize funds to the winners accounts in their countries. We have submitted your details to the bank (KASIKORN BANK PCL, Thailand Bangkok). You will now be required to contact the bank to receive your prize money.

Directives on contacting the bank:
      Complete the bank's global outward remittance application form with your details and bank account details for receiving your prize money. Write your name at the beneficiary space. Submit the form to the email address of the bank ([email protected]) also written below. Please submit the form together with the issued certificate and your details as stated below:

Your Full Name:

Click the below PDF to open the form or find it attached.
      v
      >

NOTE: The bank cannot contact you without receiving the completed form with the issued certificate. When they receive them, they will contact you for the transfer of your prize money to your account in your country

Bank contact info:
      Address: 2140/20 Siliom Rd, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
      Telephone: +66 817 741 619
      Fax: +66 2251 9977
      Email: [email protected]

You can contact us back for further inquiry.

Thank you,
      Mr. Jerome Walkie.
      FIFA office of communication.
      Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) - FIFA.com

I I think it all just a hoax. we feel has never joined any program, it suddenly got a lot of prize money. I'm almost tempted .. but I'm not interested anymore with fake prizes.

Comment

I received a message as a text on my cell phone.

Here is the email that showed where it came in from instead of a phone number: [email protected].

This is what was displayed within the contents of the text message, "UR cell number won $500,00 in Fifa Anniversary Ref NO:SA67
        email: [email protected]

I have not entered anything to win something. This is bogus! And I am not replying to it to try and figure it out. I would tell you the same. People are out to scam a lot of people for money especially in hard times; when people need it the most. I had a relative that got scammed for paying tax monies up front. Do you thing they ever received the monies. NO!!!! Don't fall prey to this kind of crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I received a message as a text on my cell phone.

Here is the email that showed where it came in from instead of a phone number: [email protected].

This is what was displayed within the contents of the text message, "UR cell number won $500,00 in Fifa Anniversary Ref NO:SA67
          email: [email protected]

I have not entered anything to win something. This is bogus! And I am not replying to it to try and figure it out. I would tell you the same. People are out to scam a lot of people for money especially in hard times; when people need it the most. I had a relative that got scammed for paying tax monies up front. Do you thing they ever received the monies. NO!!!! Don't fall prey to this kind of crap!
          I got this just after down loading a footy app that's only way they got my number that I can think of

Comment

My cell phone stopped working

This is hard to believe. But here is what happened. We get poor cell reception at our home on James St in Tiny, Ontario. We are between towers. Weather conditions affect the weak reception. I had spent several days without leaving the house and the only noise my phone made was a week battery signal in the middle of the night. This morning Kathryn and I were on our way to the Wassaga Beach Gym when my phone got into tower range and a cacophony of sounds spewed out of it. When it settled down, I stopped to check my messages.

I dug deep in my e-mails, through all the things that Google thought I would be interested in and important to me and eventually got to the messages of two days ago, July 28 2014. One was from a bank that stated that their whole staff was upset with me. That was a very uncomfortable feeling. Near the middle of the list was a message marked important that stated my phone had just won $500,000 in the FiFa soccer random draw two days ago. Wow my lucky day.

However a series of events had already happened two days ago.

My phone is profiled in the collective cloud and all e-mails, tweets, text messages, phone calls, internet searches, facebook messages and all purchases that I have made for past several years have been read, analyzed and sold and the collective cloud could accurately predict all of my future desires and where and how I want to fulfill them. As a result, a series of events were triggered by that second e-mail. As the collective cloud knows what is best for Armin Sachse and his phone, it reacted. However since the e-mail clearly stated that my phone won the draw (not Armin Sachse) the cloud felt it was unnecessary to contact me.

The cloud also had the same amount of information about the sender of the e-mail. It electronically deposited $299.00 into their account and at same time traced back the cash flow to the senders account and electronically withdrew any money that was deposited in that account until it accumulated $500,000.00 there by eliminating any need to actually have the $299.00 in first place.

The cloud had a decided that since the phone was the winner; it would need to set up an electronic deposit in the phone’s name. It purchased $300,000 in Bitcoins and deposited $100,000 in Pay Pal and the rest were deposited in various app accounts.

The phone quickly loaded up on apps and needed more memory. The phone realized it was too small and wanted to become a high end tablet and bought the latest Samsung Tabpro 12.2 tablet and keeps 24/7 Bluetooth connection to the tablet. The external memory was only 62GB. It was hungry and quickly chewed that up. It placed the rest in the free cloud. It chewed that up as well and used some Pay pal to buy more memory. The phone immediately bought more apps and soon used up that memory.

The cloud reacted to the exponential growth in memory and forecasted that in a few months, the phone would need a Zettabit of memory and used the bit coin to buy $150,000 worth of cloud memory.

The cloud determined that the surplus bit coins and Pay Pal funds were sitting idle and after analyzing all the get rich schemes that have been sent to the phone, concluded that a high leverage (98%) two day gold future was best deal. It bought it at $1,306.00 The instant the trade was registered, the cloud determined that the price of gold was going to drop so it immediately put a sell order in and another computer fired back an instant $1,290 buy offer which the cloud accepted resulting in a huge loss. A corresponding drop in bitcoin value made the situation worse.

The cloud immediately connected to a bankruptcy site and electronically put the phone into personal bankruptcy.

The cloud electronically applied for welfare for the phone. The phone was not made in Canada and there was a Supreme Court challenge of its right to be in Canada. If the challenge is lost, the phone may be sent back to the country of its origin and destroyed by shredding. The phone qualified under the humanitarian section of the Canada Immigration act and can stay indefinitely. The phone relaxed and is now in the sleep mode. In the process, it contracted a virus and the cloud has electronically registered the phone for free medical care.

All of this happened within 2 seconds after the second email.

That is why my cell phone stopped working.

Armin Sachse

I

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X