X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I need to Sell Music Online

Hello,
    I am looking for information on how to get the permission to sell copyrighted music online and how to pay royalties. I am trying to set up a website where I can sell mp3's like iTunes and Amazon legally from big named artists. I was doing some research online and found 3 companies; BMI, ASCAP and SESAC. When I wrote to them I didn't get a reply so I am wondering if there is another way that I can still sell the mp3s legally and pay the necessary royalties.
    Thank you for any information.

Re: What do I need to Sell Music Online

I wish to inform you that you may communicate with owners of the music online copyright. If they give their consent in writing, then you may play the music online on your Website.

AFF

Comment

Re: What do I need to Sell Music Online

"Pal drop" to sell my music and photos... best tool I have come across so far.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X