X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trademark Pending Status Application

Good Afternoon,

I have a question on trademark pending status application. The trademark was filed almost a year ago and one revision had to be made during this time frame. Question: If someone wants to come along and copy our mark and use for their own purpose(s), do we have any legal standing w/trademark infringement, since the application has not yet been approved by the USTPO (i think that is their acronym) ?

Thank you for your time and condsideration on this matter.

re: Trademark Pending Status Application

Yes you have a common law right already... automatically if you are using the mark.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. The mark has been in use for over 2 years now, we are thankful that almost 1 year ago, we did go ahead and submitt the trademark paperwork and fee now.

Thanks again for your reply

Comment

This is really a good advice given, I have found out something related to trademark registration and use of trademark as logos which could be helpful for every one looking to get a trademark and logo but one thing is to note that trademark should be unique and not registered as this may lead to infringement because it is considered as an illegal act that may spoil the owner company's prestige. See below:

http://www.trademark-sentinel.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X