USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Created an "Anti" Website/Forum (Am i allowed to?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Created an "Anti" Website/Forum (Am i allowed to?)

I work for a major computer repair shop, Needless to say I am displeased with my job. I created an "Anti" website against my company. Its a online forum where customer/employees can sound off with there experiences with my company.

Am I allowed to do this as Freedom of Speech?

Basically think of it as this , If i worked for Jiffy Lube and registered the site

www.jiffylube-sucks.com

and made it into an online forum where customers and employees could talk about there experiences with Jiffy Lube. My site has no advertisements so i am not getting any money off this site. Also if i wanted to post how to change your oil or break pads would that create any problems?

Re: Created an "Anti" Website/Forum (Am i allowed to?)

You legally are allowed to do it--they cannot stop the post--but they can fire you if they wish.

Comment

Re: Created an "Anti" Website/Forum (Am i allowed to?)

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You legally are allowed to do it--they cannot stop the post--but they can fire you if they wish.
      My information is masked by the hosting company. So they would be hard pressed to find out who I was.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X