Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order to stop selling

Hi, I am just a reader of a site but noticed something that is a bit disturbing. Warner Brothers contacted many Harry Potter fan sites and ordered them to stop selling unlicensed merchandise. What is disturbing is that one of the sites name is mugglenet.com, and Warner Brothers does not own the trademark nor the copyright to that name. The merchandise sold is used to fund the site and their podcast. none of that is copyrighted or trademarked be Warner Brothers as a quick search to the trademark office will show. Any advice I can pass on to the site? thanks!

Re: Order to stop selling

They can ignore the demand if TW does not have the copyright--or ask for written proof of how the website is causing a problem, violating copyright etc.

Comment

Re: Order to stop selling

I meant Warner Brothers, Not TW...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X