Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replica watches / novelty items

I would like to sell \"replica watches\" online. (There are more than a dozen sites that have been doing so for years.) I have been told that there could be a trademark infrigement problem however. My question is this: If that is true, how do the other sites do it? They (as would I) tell you up front that they are selling replica watches, and have a disclaimer stating that the watches are in no way the real thing, and that they are in no way connected to the real maker of the watches. Some go as far as saying that the watches they sell are \"novelty items\" only.

re: replica watches / novelty items

It is illegal yes--even if somebody seems to be doing it.

Comment

Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and extraordinary merchandise. We wish to inform and educate our customers on the historical and collectable values of Rolex and to help direct you in the important acquisition of a Rolex watch.

Comment

Selling replica watches are definitely illegal but this is the world. There are lots of things are illegal but you can do that. Especially in China, the chinese government do not allow the factory to sell replica watches, but you could see AMAZING replica watche wholesale markets in either guangzhou and shenzhen. The guangzhou market is located in Zhanxi Road and you could find watches such as Rolex, IWC, Jacob&Co, Omega etc. We call it officially illegal as chinese government also get taxes from the wholesaler and the factory who producing the replica watches. Cheers, my friend.
        Tiger.zhang

Guangzhou Sourcing Agent

Comment

Further to my response to your questions, there are really professional replica center located in both guangzhou and shenzhen and the details as follows:

a. Zhanxi Road Replica Watch Wholesale Market: you could find almost every world famouse brand watches such as Rolex, IWC, Jacob&Co, Omega etc.

b. Zhanxi Road Replica Clothes Wholesale Market: you will find almost every world famouse brands such as Dsquared, D&G, LV, Bape, Lacoste, LRG etc.

c. Zhanxi Road Replica sports shoes wholesale market: You will find almost every world famouse brands shoes such as Nike, Adidas, Evisu, Lacoste, Converse etc.

d. Zhiyuangang and Baiyun International Leather Goods Wholesale Center: You will find almost very world famouse mirror image replica bags such as LV, Coach, Paul Smith, Chanel etc.

e. Shenzhen Huaqiangbei Mobile Phone and Computer Wholesale Markets: you could find mirror image Iphone, Apple Ipad, Mobile Phone Project, Netbook ,Vertu, Ferrari etc.

f. Shenzhen Zhengxing Replica Watch Wholesale Center: You could find high quality Rolex, WC, Omega etc. Some of them are even with ASIA7750 movements.

As you could see, in the chinese law, selling replicas are illegal but you can see how many replica wholesale markets are located in guangzhou and shenzhen.

You have to make the decision to sell replica watch or not by yourself. Cheers again.
          Tiger.zhang

Guangzhou Sourcing Agent

Comment

Re: replica watches / novelty items

Replica is one of the brand name in the market. Everyone wants to make them fashionable. So most of the people searching branding name like Replica Watches.

Comment

Not everyone can permit original brands for himself, that's why today exists a lot of online shops for people who want quality replica watches, so I don't think that the law should forbid simple people to get all they want by buying replicas.

Replica Watches at JoyReplicas.com

Comment

Hi,

Does anyone has the websites of designer bag replica, watches, shoes factories. It will appreciate a response.

Thank you

Comment

Hello everyone...I want to buy replica watches but i have no any idea about quality...Please anyone can provide me complete information about replica watches.
                  www.totalreplica.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X