Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cease and desist letter from Adidas America, Inc.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cease and desist letter from Adidas America, Inc.

great comments here, i will follow everybody's advice

I received my "warning" and demand from the lawyers to pay by EMAIL by the way...odd...

Comment

• I have been talking with the firm via phone and email for some time.

Same old story but a bit more talking and back and forthand a settlement that was pretty nuts!

“Deadline” passed and they reached out and I gave them a few days and replied stating they have no basis and asked to please stop extorting for funds.. and to my knowledge, the shoes were Authentic and we never got a single complain from the 30+ pairs we’ve sold.

Comment

• Re: Cease and desist letter from Adidas America, Inc.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I have been talking with the firm via phone and email for some time.

Same old story but a bit more talking and back and forthand a settlement that was pretty nuts!

“Deadline” passed and they reached out and I gave them a few days and replied stating they have no basis and asked to please stop extorting for funds.. and to my knowledge, the shoes were Authentic and we never got a single complain from the 30+ pairs we’ve sold.
        That's the approach most seem to use with success.
        Those law firms do sometimes seem to be extorting people.

Comment

• I am going to stop any adidas sales but ill that still keep them off my back? They keep demanding payment by email.

Comment

• I don't know how they can so clearly state that the goods are fake.
            I paid a reasonable price for them.
            They haven't even seen them!

Comment

• I am sure 99% of the people that are selling fakes KNOW that they are fakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                I have been talking with the firm via phone and email for some time.

I took the same approach and they went away, like a fly that finally departs.

Comment

• Have they ever really hauled a small business person into court?

Comment

• Read all the above. Not often...but they are forceful in protecting the brand, as they should be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X