X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 Home Address

According to the instruction for part 4,
    Home Address: Give the address where you now live.
    I am a college student and I do not live at home, but in dorm during school year. I am going to apply this summer, and I am currently living at home. By the time they process my application, I will be living in dorm.

Can I just fill in my future address, instead of the current address (With a sheet of paper explanation the situation?)? In this case, I won't need to file The Change in Address form.

FYI, both my college and home are within the same state.

Also, any other minor question, filling in Hong Kong as Country of Birth and Country of Nationality is correct even if I have a BNO (British National Overseas) passport? I was born in British-ruled Hong Kong.

Thank you. I appreciate any input.

Re: N400 Home Address

I wish to inform you that in instructions to Form N 400 it is mentioned in Home Address to give address where you now live. It means that your current address will have to be mentioned where you are now residing and not your future address.

AFF

Comment

Re: N400 Home Address

Thank you.

Also, I believed that my parents have never filed AR11, even if I have moved 4 times (3 addresses) in the last 5 years. Should it be fine for me just to file the AR11 electronically now, or should I mail AR11 with a written explanation?

A family of four will require to file four AR11 forms, right?

I feel like I am screwed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X