No announcement yet.

Born in 2004. I am interested in immigration to Canada.

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Born in 2004. I am interested in immigration to Canada.

    Born in 2004. I am interested in immigration to Canada. I have a passport and an identity card and my godfather lives in Canada and he is a Canadian independent citizen. He comes to Syria every summer as a visit and he is ready to host me there. My goal of going there is to get benefits of the strong citizenship and accredited universities and degrees. My parents are convinced in the idea. My question is : is it possible to immigrate with my godfather to study and continue my high school in Canada ? do I need a high school scholarship ? if yes, what are required formal transactions, papers and approvals? I am studying Spanish and Italian on an online site. I am fluent at English --
    I am excellent at using computer and I am ready for a suitable part-time job.

  • #2
    I wish to inform you that you may apply for a study permit application and appoint a Canadian citizen as your Custodian. Further, you may contact an attorney and seek guidance.



    • #3
      I read more about how to get a study permit and apply to schools.

      As I understood, Canada is setting up a project (exchanging international students) so as you said I need a study permit and acceptance from the host. To get a study permit, I have to get an acceptance from a school that is a designated learning institution for international students (DLI). Fortunately, I can get an opportunity in this project because all Canadian schools are (DLI) and accept international students if all standards are available ( I am getting a TOEFL/IELTS test soon). I started contacting Candian high-schools for acceptance. Private schools have high costs for an immigrant to afford (8000 CAD to 140000 CAD) although public ones are free, .

      My question is:are public canadian schools (free ones) designated learning institutions and accept international students for free?


      • #4
        I wish to inform you that all secondary school in Canada can enroll international student. It is free for resident Canadian. For a foreign resident coming to Canada for education may therefore have to pay fees. You are required to apply at least 6 months in advance. When you will contact school for admission at that time they will inform you fee details.



        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  

        the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

        Related Topics