X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legitimized under US Law?

Hello,

I was trying for 20 year to find my father who is an American Citizen and who served in the Army here in Germany. I found him in 2001. Since them we are trying that I can become an American Citizen. I went to the US Consulate here with all my documents like DNA Test, acknowledgement of paternity, my dad

Re: Legitimized under US Law?

contact wld on the home page and they will help you resolve this; it seems your question did not paste correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      contact wld on the home page and they will help you resolve this; it seems your question did not paste correctly
      I am sorry, but I have no idea what you trying to tell.

Comment

Hi Mad King, I think he is recommending you go to top of this page and click Home then fill in the question form to ask a lawyer for an answer.

Have a good night and good luck

Comment

I did it already.

Thnx

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X