Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• international ship jumper

Been in the USA for 10 years illegally. Jumped a international ship when it ported. Visa ran out years ago. Have maintained the same job and recently moved from my boarding room with my room mate in her inherited home How can this situation be handled.

Re: international ship jumper

I wish to state that you have an option for taking green card. Since you have entered legally but have overstayed your visa for long time, therefore, if you can marry a US citizen then you can apply for green card. In this you can apply with Form I 130 and Form I 485. Form I 485 is for Adjustment of Status and Form I 130 is a petition for alien relative.

AFF

Comment

Re: international ship jumper

Can I go home too?.

I really want to get straight so I can go home. My mom and sister have passed away and I have several grandkids I've never met.

I want to go home but would like to come back again and see the wonderful people that have embraced me in your homeland.

I greatly appreciate you as I am reluctant to seek outside help. |'m scared of consequences.

I

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

Working...
      X