USAC Banner 728x90



No announcement yet.

international ship jumper

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • international ship jumper

    Been in the USA for 10 years illegally. Jumped a international ship when it ported. Visa ran out years ago. Have maintained the same job and recently moved from my boarding room with my room mate in her inherited home How can this situation be handled.

  • #2
    Re: international ship jumper

    I wish to state that you have an option for taking green card. Since you have entered legally but have overstayed your visa for long time, therefore, if you can marry a US citizen then you can apply for green card. In this you can apply with Form I 130 and Form I 485. Form I 485 is for Adjustment of Status and Form I 130 is a petition for alien relative.



    • #3
      Re: international ship jumper

      Can I go home too?.

      I really want to get straight so I can go home. My mom and sister have passed away and I have several grandkids I've never met.

      I want to go home but would like to come back again and see the wonderful people that have embraced me in your homeland.

      I greatly appreciate you as I am reluctant to seek outside help. |'m scared of consequences.



      Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

      the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

      widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.